Sunday 10 March 2013

High on Love... February leftovers

Hello lovelies!
I'm being totally gay and girly because Valentine's Day passed not too long ago and I got to see my BFF.  Woohoo! Then the rest of the month just fell down the toilet and I don't really want to talk about it. Good things happened though! Like my husband getting me a white chocolate Kit Kat (I'm allergic to cocoa, it has to do with my metal allergies) and a bottle of Revlon Girly.  I don't think I've ever lusted after something so hard! No wait that is entirely untrue because I have a lemming list and Sally Hansen has come out with a Deborah Lippmann dupe.

Either way I felt totally spoiled and it has been like Valentine's Day everyday here. I guess February was not a total monster. I'm still alive, still loved and I still have everything I need.  Sometimes I just want things though.  Do you know what I mean? I think I'm going to have to look into doing promo stuff.

Before I add the photo glut (sorry, I totally fell off posting again!), I just wanted to let you know that my favorite Nail Polish purchasing site Nail Polish Canada sent me an email regarding my vote for carrying Model's Inc.  I get to purchase early! It kind of sucks because I'm broke and unemployed, but maybe I can just get one bottle or something.  I think it is great that they allow you to vote for new stuff.  They really do listen and I'm hoping to get my fellow Canadian bloggers to carry more clout when it comes to voting.  The only thing I can do is encourage you to vote for new brands and if you are looking for something that they don't carry, just shoot them an email.  I can guarantee that they will respond : )

I'm going to share some nail art that I have done and I love! I also shared the love and later this week I will post pics of Other People's Polish : )

I finally tried Galaxy Nails: Nina Ultra Pro Black as the base, then I sponged on China Glaze Prism, Sally Hansen Laser and covered it all in Wet N Wild Silver Frost and Kaleidoscope Top Coat.  I'm holding a Gundam bad guy from my husband's collection.  It was this or a Lego alien.

Galaxy Nails in the shade.

Full sun pic of Galaxy Nails.

Mardi Gras Nails! I used Urban Outfitters Bandeau on my index finger, Revlon Posh on my middle finger, China Glaze Glitter All the Way and Sally Hansen Golden-I on my pinky.

Valentine's Nails! We don't know where this bear came from but I decided to hold him because of his hearts.

For this mani I used Revlon Pink Lingerie and I stamped with Essence Ultimate Pink.  For my Feature nail I used Sally Hansen Strobe Light.

Valentine's Day Mani part 2: I used Sally Hansen Lilac as a base, then added 2 coats of Revlon Girly.  This color combo wore very well and didn't chip until around day 5.

This is a closer shot.  Because Revlon Girly is pretty sheer and milky, I needed some kind of underwear.  I could have built it upon itself, but then I would risk it taking too long to dry.  It had great glitter density!

Sorry that these were so late! I just can't sound nice if I'm in a bad mood and I don't want to say mean things on my blog for the world to see.  Things have been kind of shitty, but I want to focus on what makes me happy.  Like glitter and pretty colors and romance!
-A.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment